Hi,
Is there any Manager classes in Greenhopper like Jira which I can use to get data related to particular board
e.g. to get all sprints present in particular board and all issues in backlog.
Regards,
Amit Kumar
Anyone who can answer this query?
Yes, there are many manager classes like SprintManager and SprintIssueService, but they are a pain to get a hold of since they're not exported as public components. You can get access to the sources by purchasing a 10$ license, just like with JIRA. It's definitely worth the money if you plan on building your own plugin based on GH.
Hi Florin,
Thanks Florin for reply !!!
I'm using unlimited user license of Greenhopper. Still do I need spend the additional $10 to gain access of these componenets ?
If you already have a GH license, you should be able to access the sources from your Atlassian account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.