This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Links
Is there a way to change a link's behaviour? Instead of it opening in the same page, make it open another tab / window instead?
Did you check these topics about similar questions?
Yes, I did.
The very first instruction can't be seen, though.
Administration >> Custom HTML
Edit
At end of the HEAD
I am in Administration, but there's no Custom HTML Setting.
You can't use those admin settings on Cloud Confluence, there's no custom html allowed.
Oh, that is unfortunate. We're using Cloud services.
Thank you anyway!
Is there someplace those of us using Cloud services can request the ability to open a link to a separate page? (Or better still, to be able to insert HTML code)? I'm sure plenty of people are interested in this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.