I upgrade JIRA from 6.1.4 to 6.4.9 on postgres and I don't know how I can solve this problem:
Error
There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:PostgreSQL - version:9.5.1 - minor version:5 - major version:9 Driver: - name:PostgreSQL Native Driver - version:PostgreSQL 9.0 JDBC4 (build 801) org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "public.AO_60DB71_LEXORANK_ID_seq" does not exist Position: 16
I googled it a lot and raise a support ticket to Atlassian, But I need to fix it soon.
Here there is a KB but it didn't work.
I test this with Oracle DB also and getting an error like postgres:
Error
There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:Oracle - version:Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options - minor version:2 - major version:11 Driver: - name:Oracle JDBC driver - version:11.2.0.2.0 java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("DBJIRA"."AO_60DB71_LEXORANK"."ID")Thanks in advance for your help.
Ansar