Hello,
I activated a trial of Bitbucket today and got a little confused between the newly created account on bitbucket for siftgroups and an existing account for siftdigital.
Our company name changed (from groups to digital) a while back and ideally I wanted to attach the siftDigital bitbucket account to JIRA onDemand. I've read some more issues in your support forums and realise that the linked bitbucket account uses the domain of the main JIRA account (siftgroups). I also understand this base URL/account identifier can't be changed.
So I've disabled the free trial but can't re-activate without entering card details again. There is a bitbucket account now living at https://bitbucket.org/siftgroups (I've deleted the SiftDigital one) however I cannot login to it - it does appear on the app navigator in JIRA though.
Can you re-attach this account to the trial? or delete and reset my trial status and I'll attempt to configure again, this time closely following the steps here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Getting+started+with+Bitbucket+and+OnDemand
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Rich