Hi guys!
I'm trying out the Bitbucket Pipeline to build our project after every commit and I ran into a problem that I cant figure out what it might be.
After running a maven clean install, at a certain point of the process, maven log stops and build fails. On maven, no error is displayed that would indicate a problem (even with Debug mode on). My guess is something related to the environment resources or some limitation that I could not figure out.
The only thing i saw on the log that was weird was this:
+ docker pull "atlassian/agent-setup-git:latest"
latest: Pulling from atlassian/agent-setup-git
Digest: sha256:e1d2f19b296912e43eed9ea814dcfddbe68a23256791663e53316a0127ddf375
Status: Image is up to date for atlassian/agent-setup-git:latest
+ docker run -t --entrypoint=/bin/bash --memory=2048m -e BUILD_DIR=/opt/atlassian/bitbucketci/agent/build -v /tmp/bashScript7561527712408367767.sh:/tmp/bashScript7561527712408367767.sh:ro -v build-volume-b59a46b5-d01b-4bc1-beb8-26506f30c490:/opt/atlassian/bitbucketci:rw -w /opt/atlassian/bitbucketci/agent/build --label com.atlassian.pipelines.agent="b3043332ebb7" "atlassian/agent-setup-git:latest" -i /tmp/bashScript7561527712408367767.sh
WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities, memory limited without swap.
+ docker pull "maven:3.3.3-jdk-7"
3.3.3-jdk-7: Pulling from library/maven
Digest: sha256:84562811a48e63f90e711d46434cff42506335240ab06ad6321557868a31fa51
Status: Image is up to date for maven:3.3.3-jdk-7
+ docker run -t --rm=true --cidfile=/tmp/1470983055275-0/{f4cbb419-f26b-44bc-94a0-fc62e53a9951} --entrypoint=/bin/bash --memory=2048m --env-file=/tmp/dockerEnvironment3370515131426133908.env -v /tmp/bashScript1597470459772169067.sh:/tmp/bashScript1597470459772169067.sh:ro -v build-volume-b59a46b5-d01b-4bc1-beb8-26506f30c490:/opt/atlassian/bitbucketci:rw -w /opt/atlassian/bitbucketci/agent/build --label com.atlassian.pipelines.agent="b3043332ebb7" "maven:3.3.3-jdk-7" -i /tmp/bashScript1597470459772169067.sh
WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities, memory limited without swap.
Our application is pretty robust and uses a lot of memory to run tests, and thats exactly when the build fails with no log. 2048 memory does not seem to be enough. Wondering if theres a possibility to have more.
Sorry for this ticket being so vague. I just have no other clues of what can be causing this.
Thanks for the help!