I apologize if this might be a repeated question, but we are currently looking through the upgrade process and want to know which path is the easiest to take.
We currently have installed:
JIRA v4.2.3 with the 10 user license
Greenhopper v5.4.1 with the 10 user license
We just purchsed the 25 user upgrade for both and want to bring each up to date with the latest stable release which is JIRA v4.4 and GreenHopper v5.8.5.
So my question:
Is it easier to apply the update to our current instance and have to reconfigure for all of the changes and migrations listed in the long documentation?
Or would it be easier to install a fresh new instance with our 25 user license and do a data export from the old instance into the new? I am not sure if this is a completly possible option, but thats what I am trying to figure out so I can document the process.
Thanks