Our project is struggling to use Greenhopper to manage our work, we have been using JIRA and are trying to find something better suited to Agile development. I have watched training videos, read documentation, and read QA forums but can't seem to find guidance on this simple use case.
As the PM, I am planning the next sprint, there are 5 user stories we have prioritized for the sprint, a few bugs, and a few tasks (i.e. configure new build machine). Each story needs some design, coding, testing, debug, and end user documentation. The stories are quite different and the designer, developer, tester are not the same for each story. I create tasks for each story, and subtasks for each sub work item (design, code, test, ... etc.), add them to the next sprint, and assign them to individuals who then add estimates. How do I see how much work (any ticket type: task, subtask, bug, improvement) is on Leslie'ss plate for the sprint, and how that work is progressing.