I have a behaviour created that validates a simple Number custom field to make sure it is between 0 and 100. Here's the code I'm using (as a serverside script for the "Percent" field):
def percent = getFieldByName("Percent")
if(percent.getValue()){
def value = percent.getValue() as double
if(value < 0 || value > 100){
percent.setError("This must be a number between 0-100")
} else {
percent.clearError()
}
} else {
percent.clearError()
}The script works.... but only every other time. If I continuously enter random invalid values in that field, I can see the error appear and disappear over and over again. I should mention that when I say "it doesn't work" I mean that the error message doesn't appear. The input box is still outlined in red, and if I try to submit the form I am unable to do so and the error message then appears. So it's a minor bug, but an annoying one. Has anybody else seen this? Do you know how to work around it? Am I doing something wrong in my code? Or is it truly a bug and needs an update to the plugin? @Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist]? Can you confirm?