I found our access tokens expired in one hour. So I want to use refresh tokens to get access token. But I don't kown how long will the refresh tokens expires。
The Bitbucket oauth url https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/oauth-on-bitbucket-cloud-238027431.html
BestWishes
Hi!
As said in the doc, 'refresh token that can then be used to generate a new access token'. So, the new token generated will expire in an hour too!
"Our access tokens expire in one hour."
Damien.
the user authorization just temporarily effective or not? what I mean is we don’t have to authorize again right? And, another question is the refresh token can get the access token once without any other further operations?
see, how about the refresh token, any expire time exists for refresh token?
thx!
@Erik van Zijst worked on refresh token. He'll see your request. And will be more able to help you with this
They worked on a non-expiring API tokens, can't say if they released it or not...
Refresh token expire after one hour
Refresh tokens do not expire.
Hi Erik, is it still the case?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.