My Epic is Closed, all User Stories are closed, but I can't mark it as 'Done' on the Agile board. I get a message:
"The issue cannot be edited because of its workflow status."
It sounds like you have the wrong status in your columns - the "done" column should contain the ending status for the Epic, but it sounds like you've got it into an end status before it hits the done column.
Have a look at the workflow for the Epic - the workaround is that you could remove the "do not allow edit" property from the status it is currently in, but I'm not sure that will help much as it sounds like your columns aren't quite right.
I had the same problem. I simply reopened the Epic, marked it as done to get rid of it from the Epic panel in the Agile Board, then closed it again.
But this is a workaround.
Updating the workflow is the right way to do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.