Hello!
I'm trying to find out if it is possible to change the ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions in a hosted jira instance (OnDemand), or if we need help from you to do it, please advice. I can't find the setting in the administration part of Jira, but perhaps I've missed some place...
We'd like to have it set to 3 instead of the current 2, as per the page http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow#ConfiguringWorkflow-workflowtransitionbuttons
Regards
Nicklas Kittelmann
To get this changed in OnDemand, you'll need to raise a support request and we'll be able to change this option for you.
This does not work?
jira-config.properties
X
ops.bar.group.size.opsbar-transitions = X
Well, I'm not sure how to shutdown Jira, nor do I understand how to edit files in some directory...
It would have been easy if we had the instance running at one of our machines, but not when it's hosted by atlassias as part of the OnDemand.
The procedure Radek describes looks ok but you cannot change files in the JIRA Home Directory since your are on an OnDemand instance. Only Atlassian support could do that but i'm note sure if they will. Please contact Atlassian support
Hi all,
Please note that this is no longer a property that can be changed in JIRA Cloud, and that includes being changed via Atlassian Support.
@Eric Franklin, is there anyway of changing this for OnDemand customers? Or any plans to make this a configuration variable?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.