Hi,
As recently announced EOL for fisheye support, we have migrated repository to bitbucket.org.
Now, I have gone through the some of documentation but, have some usage query as below:
1. As per best practice to work on bibucket repository, Is it ok if everyone in team takes clone repository for master branch (created in bitbucket team account) and work locally and commit & push the changes to Master branch.
(as there is common development for the team)
OR,
Every one in team have to create own branch from Master branch and merge the branch to the Master branch. (Even though team is working for common version only.)
2. To associate issue with jira issue, we will need to follow as below:
INT-1 file is committed for validation.
where INT-1 is jira issue number.
Now, support we want to associate more then one issue to single checked in. then, how i could associate.
3. Any best tool to integrate with visual studio. So,In visual studio, I can see the checked in or checked out icons against the file as like SVN -(Ankh plugin).
I have integrated GitExtension with visual studio but unable to find it.
Thank You,
Dhaval Soni