Rather than cancel your current quote, we have turned off auto-renew for this license. If you would like to proceed with your existing quote, then do nothing. However, if you would like to cancel your existing quote or create a new quote,contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
And in the rest of the mail there is an expiry date: Expiry Date: 10-Aug-2014
Because this project is of great importance, can someone explain what does this mean? Am I going to loose the repository after 10 of august? What is the quote size? Do I have to pay in order to maintain the repository? Any explanation is welcomed.
Thanks in advance,
Nikola
If you need an urgent answer to this question, you should probably contact Atlassian using the link in the email, rather than asking other Bitbucket users who may or may not have ever seen this before, and certainly have no knowledge of your account details.
Thanks Seth,
First of all, the thing why I asked it here, it is because the link they provide DOES NOT WORK (Page not found)
Second, I'm using free account in bitbucket.
Third, I don't think I made a mistake asking this here. I just asked if someone knows anything about quotes because I cannot find this information anywhere.
Thanks again,
Thanks for the link
Try this form: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact?utm_source=bitbucket
Nikola,
How long ago did you receive that email? We had a bug about two weeks ago that sent out these emails, but that has been fixed.
Hi John,
I received the mail July 12th.
Yep, that's from the bug we've fixed. We also fixed the link in the email.
Thanks for your answer. I used the link sent by Seth and I sent my questions to the contact center.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.