Hi,
I have referred https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ch.mibex.bitbucket.sonar/cloud/overview for this sonar add on.
Installation was successfull.
But when i do so, i am not able to see the update in the overview page. It says "loading sonar for bitbucket" but nothing is shown up
I wanted to know what i can do for it?
Then they have mentioned to add sonar.json file in the root folder of the master branch .What does that mean? We have to add it to the local repository or directly in the Bitbucket page?
This looks like a bug in the add-on. I've notified the vendor.
Hi Erik,
Thankyou. But what is that sonar.json file about? where should i add that?? i have a doubt regarding it too.
That is explained in their documentation: https://mibexsoftware.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SONAR4BB/Installation
"This add-on needs a configuration file called "sonar.json" in the root folder of the master branch of the Bitbucket repository that should get analyzed."
You can use the "New file" button on the source browser to create that file (or just push it up).
Ok. So i should create that file in the master!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.