Dear Support,
We are currently evaluating Jira+Greenhopper
I have viewed the Greenhopper 6 launch webinar and it is mentioned that you can have one 'Summary' board that includes multiple projects.
1. My first problem is that this does not work with the Greenhopper simplified workflow. If you create project boards using the simplified workflow and then create a 'Summary' board, it will not show the issues of the linked projects.It is actually something that was asked in the Webinar. Will there be a quick fix to this soon?
2. As a temporary solution, we are setting up project boards using JIRA standard workflow and then creating an additional board, and linking the project boards. The user stories of each project appear in the board. It works fine until you follow this process. If however, I wish to add an additional project to the 'Summary' board, any additional stories shown in the new project are now not included in the Summary board. I tried updating the filter on the Summary board to include the new project board, but the user stories of the new project simply do not show up.
I found this thread, which unfortunately is of no help.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Your+issue+XXX+has+been+created+but+is+not+currently+visible+on+the+Rapid+Board
The reason we like Jira is that it allows us to have one team to work on multiple projects. If we create a 'Summary' board every sprint, we lose the essential statistics that go with always using the same scrum board.