When a create the ticket via Jira, the customer is not notificated by E-Mail. How can I change this? I want that the customer receives information about all updates concerning his ticket.
That's not what Service Desk is for, it's only supposed to tell the customer about certain updates.
In plain JIRA though, just include the customer's JIRA account in the notification scheme somehow. (e.g. set them as the reporter and send notifications to reporter)
Thanks for the quick answer!
I do not need "special" notification. Just the standard ones like "ticket created" or "ticket closed" etc. I already set the customer as reporter but this does not change anything.
Ok, have you made sure the notification scheme says to notify the reporter?
And can your user log into JIRA and see the issue? There's nothing hiding it from them?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.