Our team is looking to report out the issue ID, issue name and report out those which were updated in the last week. Is there a good way to go about this without having access to the DB?
Go to search issues and run something like
updated > startOfWeek("-1") and updated < endOfWeek ("-1")
That will get you a list of all the issues updated last week. For a more simple "updated in the last seven days", try just
updated > -7d<br><br>In both cases, the issue navigator can then show you the fields you want (I'm guessing issue "name" means "summary", which will come out in the default settings)<br>
Thanks so much, that's what I was looking for I dunno how I didn't think of that myself
I forgot to include one caveat in this... my boss also wants the "most recent comment" which I haven't been able to find a way to do without a plug in... am I totally wrong there?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.