In plan view I am looking at my backlog Epics. I have 5 Stories remaining with total story point of 15 but The Epic story point shows 22. THere are 2 stories that are done with 7 story point total. It is showing the total for Stories that are done. Since this is Plan view i was hoping that I can see the remaining points (so I can plan based on Total Story point remining). Anyway I can get that?
thanks
Hi there,
I have ran a quick check and it seems to me that the story that has been done will no longer be visible at the backlog of Epics (Assuming you viewing rapid board > click on the epic on the left).
I think you should provide more information on this question so that our community can assist you better.
Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.