I'm using the JIRA 6 greenhopper boards (kanban/scrum). Is it possible to change the cards to show in a more compact view (like you used to be able to do on the old task boards) so I can fit more on the screen at once?
Hey Jeff if I'm not mistaken, it is possible to add more fields into the issue detail view of the board(which shown on the right hand side when you click on the issue of in the board). If that's not what you looking for, perhaps you can further elaborate?
The new boards supports only the list view and you can hide the detailed view if you want to just see the complete list. And AFAIK, the list view is the one which can hold the maximum amount. No other view even in the old one (Classic) can hold more issues in the given screen space.
Thanks, Renjith. Do you know if there are plans to support compact card views on the board (so I could see multiple columns of cards per workflow column)? I'm trying to get a higher level view of the board just to see easiliy how many issues of each type are in each column. I know they have the counts at the top, but it was nice having the compact cards in the class board.
Teck, thanks for the answer. I have added some details in my comment to Renjith as to what I am trying to do...
Yes, I really miss that. Little stunned that you can't do this anymore.
I agree with Jeff. A compact card view like old ones would be very useful...
I really miss that as well. Cards seemed to be configures to display 4 lines no matter what (one with the issue number and 3 with the issue title).
When most of your issues titles take only one line on the screen, having to scroll to see more issues while half of your screen is blank is pretty annoying
A little trick is to reduce the zoom in order to see more cards in the board without scroll. But is a poor solution....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.