I have read an article about a way to map the JIRA Agile concepts to SAFe. It is a workaround, not a real support for SAFe. Are there plans to support SAFe in the near future?
For example:
I suspect that's the direction the "Portfolio" addon will take as it gets integrated into JIRA + Agile.
Sander Brienen has given a presentation in 2013: http://blogs.atlassian.com/2013/12/scaling-agile-enterprise-safe-jira-agile/
The documentation of the Agile plugin contains some descriptions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=432801266
I have written an blog entry about it: https://fschop.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/implementing-safe-with-jira-part-1/
The blog post referenced is from 3 years ago. Are there any updated info or plans around SAFE? Is there a vendor this has farmed this out to perhaps?
SoftwarePlant (the authors of BigPicture) were certified in SAFe and will release a fully SAFe-compliant version in 2016. First is the roadmap (with ARTs, program increments, cadences and so on) in Q1.
So, I hate "necroposts", where people comment on something that's really really out of date.
So, my first - have a look at "Jira Align". It implements SAFe
Looks like the necromancer post has gone leaving you looking like the zombie poster @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . I'll vouch for seeing a comment on this thread that wasn't yours in the last 24 hours.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.