Hi, how can I filter out the issue done on the components-page?
I just want to see which components still have open issue.
Hi Jean,
The following JQL will help finding tickets which are in Open state and belong to abc and xyz components
component in ("abc","xyz" ) AND status in (Open)
Hi, thank but I don't want to search for 1 component, I want to have a list of all component with the number of issue still open for each of them.
You can try
component is not EMPTY AND status in (Open)
which will search all component/s with Open status tickets
Hi, thank but the goal here is to have a list of "group by" component with the number of issue open. Exactly like the http://URL/projects/ProjectName?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page but with a filter.
Use a two dimensional filter gadget based on the filter: status = open
Then have component vs. status displayed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.