Hi,
I am using JIRA Agile as part of JIRA server v6.4.9, hosted in one our servers. The project I have created is based on the Scrum configuration.
The problem I have is that I am following this help topic: https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile064/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-a-board/using-plan-mode although I cannot find the "Plan mode" button on the Board screen, as it is shown in the attached image:
Is it the online help not accurate? OR am I missing something? Can you please point me to correct guidance documentation?
Thanks in advance,
Victoria
In our version of JIRA Agile I see "Backlog" | "Active springs" | "Reports". Click on "Backlog".
See this page
Yes Nick, and I see the same options on the left hand menu...however, I cannot see those "Plan" or "Work" options stated in the online help. Here's an extract of the online help:
"Quick Edit
To quickly edit just the Summary, Description, Story Points and/or Remaining Estimate fields,
Again, am I misunderstanding something OR is this just about obsolete online help documentation?
Look forward to your comments.
Vicky
The documentation is obsolete. Plan is now Backlog. Work is now "Active Sprints".
Excuse me. "Plan" | "Work" | "Report" was changed to "Backlog" | "Active springs" | "Reports". So "Plan" is now "Backlog"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.