This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Adding the Watched Issues Gadget
I have added the "Watched Issues" gadget to my dashboard. It is showing all issues on which I am watcher including issues assigned to me/currentuser. I already have other widgets like "Assigned to me" and "Issues in progress" where I can see the issues assigned to me. I don't want issues which are assigned to me to be displayed again in watched issues gadget. Its duplication of issues.
On edit page of "Watched issues" gadget, there is an option to include resolved issues, however there is no option to not to include current user issues.
For short term solution, what is the way to modify the "watched issues gadget", if I don't want to include the issues which are assigned to current user?
For long term solution, you may want to add checkbox for "include current user issues" like existing "include resolved issues" on edit page of "watched issues".