Hello ,
I have created stories and sub tasks . Created a workflow that traves from open-> in developement -> in testing -> done -> closed . I entered story points as reference . As in sub tasks I have entered original and remaining estimates while creating sub tasks . I am able to log work but when i see the agile classic graph in hours , it only shows a line with 0 hours , where as a certain number of hours added against those items and they are in closed status .
Secondly i am assigning these tasks to a single user and adding hours starting form the sprint date . e.g. May 19 ,2014 . what step I am missing to see the logged hours to see the overall hours burn down chart ....like i have ten stories and every one of them contains one or more sub tasks and hours are logged against each item .
need urgent response please . second part of the question is that can I assign a task to a group because in our scenario , one person is managing a team of 5 members and we are assigning task to that lead only who enter composite effort against that item .