I have been happily using our hosted Subversion repository that comes with OnDemand JIRA/Fisheye/Crucible - it works great from Eclipse, Tortoise, command line etc. However, when I try to connect to the repo from XCode, I am presented with an error (see the attached screenshot). I've tried importing the certificate into my OS X keychain, marking it as trusted, importing the GoDaddy/Starfield root certificate etc., but still no dice.
The steps that I take are:
- Open XCode and, from the main splash screen, hit "Connect to a Repository"
- Type in https://abcd.jira.com/svn (let's pretend my account is called 'abcd') - XCode does recognize the URL, and determines that authentication is necessary, so this seems like the correct URL. Hit 'Next'
- Give the repo an arbitrary name, leaving the preselection of 'Subversion' in the dropdown. Hit 'Checkout'
- Enter my Atlassian OnDemand credentials into the popup that appears and submit them.
- This is where I get the alert, which contains the text:
Error validating server certificate for 'https://abcd.jira.com:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information: - Hostname: *.jira.com
Has anybody else tried to use XCode as a Subversion client for an Atlassian OnDemand instance? Any pointers as to how to work around the error/alert? How do I use the fingerprint to validate the certificate manually?
Thanks!