I setup my kanban board with my project and did the simplify workflow step. However, new issues coming in were ending up in "To Do" instead of backlog. I would llike to only have things in ToDo that I have had time to prioritize so my team knows what is important to work on. So, I went into the workflow editor and moved the "New Issue" transition line from Open to Backloged. And this worked, new issues come in backlogged. However, on the kanban board when I drag an issue from backlogged -> Todo it now provides 2 drop zones within that column. One for "Opened" and one for "Reopened". How can I make it so backlogged -> todo can only mean Backlogged -> Open, since Reopened doesn't make sense in this context. Some how the simplified workflow without my changes didn't have this behavior, and I can't quite figure out how.
Thanks
