jira-capture-screenshot-20150313-135820-040.png
Hello all,Is there a way to modify the content of an Main issue (a issue with sub-issues) on the scrum 'active sprints' boards in JIRA Agile so I can display the status of the main issue? See image
Any ideas?
This has been fixed in the latest version of Agile
Not sure I understand your problem. This needs clarification.
You want to display the parent issue's status on the issue card of the sub-task? That sounds like a job for a scripted custom field.
Or is it something else you need?
hi @Nicolas Bourdages I want to show the status of the parent issue on the agile board.
On the image i attached the parent is MPP-515 but as you can see its doesnt display the status of this issue or who it is assigned to. I am using the scrum agile boards any help you can give will be appreciated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.