Hi,
I am trying to migrate my issue tracking system from Lighthouse to JIRA. I haven't noticed any tools to easily import my issues and attachments. (the JSON importer only imports single files. Lighthouse has a file for every single issue)
I have spent the past two weeks writing a script to convert the JSON files to your XML backup format with a considerable degree of success; however reverse-engineering your backup format has been giving me several headaches.
I am at the point where all of my issues are migrated to my local server, but I cannot mark any issues as resolved, and attempting to create an issue yields an exception:
Error creating issue: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:Issue][summary,lol][status,1][votes,0][assignee,andrew.ohara][security,null][resolutiondate,null][type,1][timespent,null][id,10400][reporter,andrew.ohara][project,10300][environment,null][created,2013-01-22 15:20:15.202][updated,2013-01-22 15:20:15.202][workflowId,10400][description,null][priority,2][timeestimate,null][duedate,null][timeoriginalestimate,null][watches,0][key,DEV-264] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO PUBLIC.jiraissue (ID, pkey,
Is there a better way to migrate my issues over?
Or can you maybe lend some light on how to resolve the two issues I have mentioned.
Thanks for any help