Hi,
in JIRA you can manage names and descriptions for resolutions.
We have all entries doubled! All standard english entries are perfekt translated to german.
I can´t believe that somebody added the german entries.
Thank you in advance.
Tom
Go to Admin -> Issues -> Resolutions and check the list first. Does that show a list of English resolutions with their translations, or is it a full set of both English and German resolutions?
Hi Nic,
it´s not a full set English an German resolutions. Two of the german are missing. I googled the new german descriptions of some resolutions. I got some results with the same resolutions and descriptions.
I could also find some double issue types - also perfect translations of the english types.
Any idea? Thank you in advance.
I also found this question:
Why do JIRA resolutions always come back?
I can't tell from that what your list of resolutions looks like. Could you tell us what it is showing? English resolutions and German translations (or vice-versa), or a mix of English and German resolutions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.