I've just started using Jira, and I would like to be able to transition through my workflow in the Agile scrum board. Being able to click on a task and transition to "Done" would save me a lot of mouse clicks.
I see that you can drop down the list at the top of the issue pane, go to more actions and select the action form the new dialog, but it would be REALLY cool if the basic workflow stuff from the issue screen was more accessible. Ideally the issue pane would look just like the normal JIRA issue pane.
Currently, the quickest solution is to click on the issue in the Agile board, then click on the issue number in the side-pane to open the issue, then click on done, then go back to the Agile board.
Is there a way to bring the "Done" and other workflow buttons closer to the main Agile board?