We recently moved from classic to rapidboards. One feature that we're really missing is the ability to use the Jira Version Workload Report. In the old days during our iteration planning meeting, we would ust this report to view the iteration (i.e., version) and determine the loading of each team member.
Now that sprints are not versions, we're looking for a substitute. I had this "dream" to build a gadget or just a simple webapp that uses the rest api to gather the info for the sprint we're building and give use the stats we need before we comit to our sprint.
Now I noticed that when you start to create a sprint, it is available to view in different browsers on different machines so that info must be persisted on the server somewhere. However, if I use the following rest call,
/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprints/{rapidboard-id}
It doesn't list that sprint, so I have no idea how to get the sprint ID to even begin to accomplish this.
How can I get the id of this sprint so I can then list the issues in it in order to get their stats.
Also, where the heck is this API documented. I found this, https://jira.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/restbrowser#/com-pyxis-greenhopper-jira-greenhopper-rest-filter which is very nice for testing the api, but there are no descriptions of what these things do.