I tried adding new Quick Filters for issues that have been reopened (Resolved to Reopened)http://screencast.com/t/pfA2rK7JNLand I can see it from the Column Section http://screencast.com/t/JZHxQxulmHowever, I can't still see it in Rapid Board. The current JQL that were using is project = "Project1" AND labels is EMPTY ORDER BY Rank ASCI tried this project = "Project1" AND labels is EMPTY OR status = Reopened ORDER BY Rank ASCbut still not showing. I have actually tried other filter values too on Quick Filters but no luck. Any help? Thanks!
While the answer to this appears to be that the workflow that is opening the issue from Closed to Reopened seems to be not setting the Resolution back to empty in the Post Function.
Can you post a screenshot of one of the Reopened issues?
Hi! Renjith. Thanks again for sticking with me. See http://screencast.com/t/VLLUatwXkuye
and this is the workflow screenshot http://screencast.com/t/F8lnWx6wIwx.
Sorry, can you also give your board filter JQL?
If you skip the RapidBoards and go to the filter's rapid board - does it show up there? I would suggest troubleshooting from there first. If it appears there then head back to the RapidBoard
Hi! DanielWester and Renijth. Our column mapping is here - http://screencast.com/t/8aDPbKJgK
Is that correct?
@Daniel. When I try to use a filter with status "Reopened" the issue shows on Issue Navigator but not on Rapid Board
You got it! I cleared the Fix Version/s: Re. The addition of value in postfunction, can I edit the GreenHopper Simplified Workflow for this? Or should I create a new workflow?
@Renjith. As always, thank you for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.