Hi Team,
I have received a requirement from one of our team members and the the request goes like this:
I need to be able to click on a single URL and see a single dashboard with a useful summary of testing for the programme. The problem with the Zephyr dashboards is that they are too restricted to be of much use. They seem to be focussed on a single cycle of a single project and do not roll up at all to provide an overview of the programme’s testing progress. If you know differently, please let me know!
To a degree, I need to get some dashboards in place to see what works, what is useful and where there are gaps (for example, if it appears that regression testing is not going well I would need to be able to drill-down to find out why). However, I would like to start with a day-by-day view of planned vs. actual test execution – at a test-cycle, project, multi-project and programme-wide perspective.
Could you please help me i getting such reports or any suggestions?
Regards,
Nikhil