I'm trying to use LFS, I believe everything is setup but when I try to commit I receive an error:
it LFS: (0 of 2 files) 129.32 KB / 129.32 KBAuthentication required: Authorization error: https://bitbucket.org/%7B%7D/%7B925ce9d6-5e0c-418f-a76a-9889bb3a1d1b%7D/info/lfs/object/verify?upload_id=9b06082c-5a8b-428f-aed6-bb8982f6b522Check that you have proper access to the repositoryAuthentication required: Authorization error: https://bitbucket.org/%7B%7D/%7B925ce9d6-5e0c-418f-a76a-9889bb3a1d1b%7D/info/lfs/object/verify?upload_id=29836837-2cf3-4f80-bafa-4cd0e66395b4Check that you have proper access to the repositoryerror: failed to push some refs to 'https://ggibellato@bitbucket.org/ggibellato/gokclient.git'
Can you help?
This is fixed in version 2.0.2 of git lfs
Same problem here. Did you resolve this?
I didn't.
It appears to "work" (although it is extremely slow both upstream and down) when using SSH.
So if you can live with having to use ssh you can give it a shot. I'm gonna try out other providers to see if someone else got it working right.
Same issue here. When using GIT_TRACE=1 I can see that git lfs is trying to POST to https://bitbucket.org/team/repo instead of https://username@bitbucket.org/team/repo (which is what my remote is). Maybe this has something to do with it?
On windows with git credential manager for windows btw.
Thank you I will try to GIT_TRACE
I have the same issue with wincred on Windows. All worked few days ago.
Bitbucket support points me to this issue on lfs https://github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/issues/2016And suggested to use 1.5.6 for now. (works fine with it)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.