Hopefully I'm just missing something with the planning feature in the new Greenhopper boards.
Typically when we do splrint planning we allocate tasks per assignee as we have different roles in our engineering department (UI, Database, etc). The previous (now classic) planning board allowed you to group by assignee and see how many hours/story points they were allocated for when planning. This seems to have gone away in the new sprint planning board.
It is essential that I am able to get a breakdown of how many hours each of my engineers is allocated for when sprint planning. Are there plans to add this feature back in? If not, I'm not sure how I'll be able to use the new boards.
Everything else about the new boards is great: swimlanes, greatly simplified planning, I really like them. It's just this one feature that is really needed to make them useful for my company.