Hi
Iwould like to have swimlanes per issuetype. In the JQL only the standard issuetypes are valid. How can I create a swimlane for every issuetype, that I created?
I am not sure i understand your question. You can define swimlanes by issuetypes (inc the ones you have created). However, on the work board, swimlanes will only appear if you have issues with those issuetypes in the current sprint.
If you dont, the swimlanes will not appear at all.
Rahul
Hi Rahul
tried it again, and now it works. Don t know, why I got an errormessage for the first time.
Thanks for the quick response!
Kind regards
Thorsten
Hi Rahul,
next little problem: created a sub-task like described in the docu. unfortunately, it doesn t show up in the right swimlane, although it was created as associated to the main task, which is of course in the right swimlane.
Any idea?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.