I created two projects under the same scheme.
(ISSUE TYPE, WORKFLOW, ISSUE SCREEN SCHEME, FIELD, etc.)
But issues of the two projects show in the different type.
I enclosed two images to display this problem.
Any help would be appreciated.
I erased the project-related infomations from the former page.
Jira will hide fields that have no data - try editing the issue in Project A and add the data to the tabs that aren't shwoing.
If it's not that, then check that the right screen schemes are in use, and that the fields have the right contexts, and that they are shown in the field configuration.
Dear Nic,
Thank you very much. It worked!
>and that the fields have the right contexts, and that they are shown in the field configuration.
I check every field, and bind project B to every field like project A.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.