I've downloaden a free trial of Jira two days ago. I would now also like to try an addition of Greenhopper with it. If I go to the Greenhopper page of Atlassian and click on the free trial and then choose start the free download trial, a screen appears with three questions:
- Not using Jira yet?
- Already using Jira 4.3 or later?
- Already using Jira 4.2. or earlier?
I pick the option already using Jira 4.3. or later. Then there is a description to go to Administration in your Jira and to click the Plugins link under the System section in the left menu to open the Universial Plugin Manager.
No matter how hard I look, I don't see a Plugins link under the System section in the left menu, nor anything related to it, or a Universal Plugin Manager.
How do I get a free trial of Greenhopper? Do I first have to buy Jira instead of using a trial of Jira? But if I'm not sure the Greenhopper add-on will work for me, I don't want Jira...