How do I expand all swimlanes and Collapse all Swimlanes in GH 5.10.3?
It was able to in GH 5.8.4, but I can’t do it in GH 5.10.3. Do we have a keyboard shortcuts key?
Thanks
Ganga S
The answer from @Ken Hymes is still essentially correct, though it looks like it's now under the "Board" dropdown.
image2015-11-11 16:37:31.png
Hi,
Not able to offer a solution i'm afraid, But I have recently been asked the same question by a number of users.
So hopfully somebody will be able to assist and provide us with an answer.
I recall being able to do this as well in a previous GH version, but its not present in our instance of GH 6.0.1. Can anyone at Atlassian Support comment on why this feature was removed, and if/when it will be reinstated??
Don't worry, this feature is on its way back, we just needed to move it. In the next version of GreenHopper (6.0.2) you will be able to expand and collapse swimlanes via a menu option in the cog menu at the top right of the board.
Thanks,Shaun
Thanks Shaun,
Good news for our users...
I see that the expand all/collapse all functions for swimlanes are now present in Greenhopper rapidboards. When viewing a rapidboard, navigate to the far right and click "Tools" and both options are present there (under Greenhopper 6.0.2)
Is there a keyboard shortcut for Expand/Collapse all swimlanes?
minus (-) expands / collapses all swimlanes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.