When I look at the sprint report in JIRA Agile, I want to be able to show the components for each of the issues. How can I do that?
Hello,
In the sprint report, click on the link "view <sprint name> in issue navigator"
This will be on the top right side of the report
When you click this link, you would navigate to the issue navigator
Now you can choose components or any other field from the column drop down
Hope this helps
Thanks
Santak
I knew I could do that. Was just hoping that the components would show up in the report itself and I didn't have to go find it on another screen.
I agree this is important. This is necessary to see what components are staying on getting the most feature creep, keeping on track, or flowing over.
If you are On Demand there's not much you can do to the report, Santak's suggestion is your only/best option. If you have you own server version, you might be able to make coding mods to the report. Can't help you there - but that's one of the reason's we're thinking about moving to our own server installation.
Thank you for the clarification.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.