This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Upload data via WebDAV
Ask your question here...
Hi Ian!
Unless I'm mistaken, once you upload the Space via WebDAV, you still need to kick off the import in Confluence itself. Check Step 3 in this document.
Good luck!
Thanks Cody. I think I'm missing something-- I uploaded the ZIP and uncompressed to the dump_files folder, but when I go to Import Options in Confluence Admin, no WebDAV files appear.
I remember this happened once before, but I can't remember what I'm missing
Hmm. Are you uploading them to just the root WebDAV directory? Are you sure the Space archives are complete?
Also, if the archives are less than 100MB, you may want to try uploading them directly from your browser. May make things easier.
Moved it to the root directory, and when I try and import I get an error:
The zip file did not contain an entry 'exportDescriptor.properties'.
but when I look through an uncompressed directory I see the exportDescriptor.properties file ;(
Well, that's some progress!
As for the error, check out this KB article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/xml-backup-restore-failed-with-the-zip-file-did-not-contain-an-entry-exportdescriptor-properties-in-confluence-300811533.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.