I created a user macro that can be used to mark the status of a proposal. At my workplace, a proposal needs to be seen by several people during various stages of its development. I've added a username parameter to the macro so that the creator of the proposal can add the usernames of the people involved in the approval process.
However, the email notification functionality doesn't work. Is there anything that I've done in my code that would cause it to stop working? Is there anything I can do to make it work? The lack of notification would render the entire macro moot.
Here is my code:
## @param Creator:title=creators|type=username|required=true|multiple=true
## @param Lead:title=leads|type=username|required=false|multiple=true
## @param Reviewers:title=reviewers|type=username|required=false|multiple=true
## @param Drivers:title=drivers|type=username|required=false|multiple=true
<ul>
<li><strong>Creator:</strong><br>
#foreach($user in $paramCreator.split("[,]+"))
<form action="reviewer status">
<input type="checkbox"><ac:link><ri:user ri:username="$user" /></ac:link><br>
</form>
#end
<li><strong>Owners:</strong><br>
#if( $paramLead )
#foreach($user in $paramLead.split("[,]+"))
<form action="reviewer status">
<input type="checkbox"><ac:link><ri:user ri:username="$user" /></ac:link><br>
</form>
#end
#end
<li><strong>Reviewers:</strong><br>
#if( $paramReviewers )
#foreach($user in $paramReviewers.split("[,]+"))
<form action="reviewer status">
<input type="checkbox"><ac:link><ri:user ri:username="$user" /></ac:link><br>
</form>
#end
#end
<li><strong>Drivers:</strong><br>
#if( $paramDrivers )
#foreach($user in $paramDrivers.split("[,]+"))
<form action="reviewer status">
<input type="checkbox"><ac:link><ri:user ri:username="$user" /></ac:link><br>
</form>
#end
#end
</li>
</ul>Thanks for your help. I'm new to Velocity.