This happens when attempting to use foreign chars when making accounts .
Any idea how to solve it?image2015-3-16 9:43:33.png
Hi Mads
According to [Internationalisation and Encoding Troubleshooting|https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Internationalisation+and+Encoding+Troubleshooting], there are a few steps that need to be taken in order for encoding to work as intended. As stated in the documentation, a common problem users may experience is Non-ASCII characters appearing as question marks, which sounds like what we are dealing with here. I'd like you to go over that list and hopefully it will fix the problem.
After restart with correct encoding check if importing accounts with foreign characters is working again.
Please let me know if this does not resolve the issue.
Best regards,Heiða DóraTempo Team
Hi Heiða,
I have no idea how to correct this in our Cloud instance, and where using your trouble shooting guide for this issue?
I suggest that we continue this support in our Support System. This promotes faster response times. Please visit the page below for further informationhttps://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/JTS/Getting+Help+and+Support
Look forward to continuing this issue in our Support System.
Best regards,
Heiða Dóra
Tempo Team
Hi Heiða Dóra
I have created an user in your system Username: msa - how do i create the issue for further analysis. We are urgently in need of a solution for this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.