Hi, I am trying to enable rich-text functionality for a custom paragraph field and despite extensive efforts to find the setting, I've not had any success.
The documentation that I came across was part updated with new Jira lingo mixed in with old references to stuff that's been renamed or changed in the platform but based on my interpretation these are the steps that I followed:-
Settings → Work Items → Field Schemes (Formerly Configurations) → Locate and select the scheme/space" —? locate the field and select "View Field" from the menu on the right —> Edit field
No options to set the renderer there.
I also tried using the old Custom Field UI but couldn't find anything there either
Custom Field —> Locate and select "Edit field"
Nothing in there either.
I have been through all of the menu options for the field in both the Fields and Field Schemes menu but to no avail (Spaces specific field behavior, Context + default field value etc).
I did encounter a message advising that the field needed to be upgraded in order to support wiki rendering, I thought that might have been the fix but after checking it was not.
If anyone is able to point me to where the option is hidden, I'd really appreciate it