Hello,
I should have access to my team's JIRA page but I keep getting this message when I try to access. The admin person for my team hasn't been able to figure out giving access and I tried clearing my cache/cookies. Any ideas?
@Enbal Singer
Are you trying to get access to a specific project hosted on the site? Or, are you trying to request access against the site itself?
You should have receive an notification from the site with your request decision after your initial submission.
Please advise. So we can assist you further.
Best, Joseph
Hello @Enbal Singer ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community 😊
Looks like you do not have Jira product license on manulife-gwam.atlassian.net site. And when you are trying to access the site/project, its sending an app access request which is queued in atlassian administration and is waiting for an administrator with user management privileges to review and approve it.
You can reach out to your site/org admin and have them approve the app access request.
To approve or deny requests:
Document: https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/approve-or-deny-product-access-requests/
Thank you!
I'm not able to access the specific project or any Manulife Jira pages. I had access for previous testing and I don't have access to those pages either anymore.
Hi @Enbal Singer 👋🏻
First of all, welcome to community! ✨
If you cannot access any Jira pages on manulife-gwam.atlassian.net (including pages/projects you previously accessed during testing), this is not a browser/cache issue.
manulife-gwam.atlassian.net
Please follow the below step-by-step resolution:
Active
Suspended
Deactivated
jira-software-users
I hope this helps & resolves your issue. 🙂
Thanks, Anwesha
Hi, I'm trying to do this but there's no JIRA option for requestingmanulife-gwam.atlassian.net is there anything else that I could request to get the same results?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.