I have lost web access to my existing Bitbucket Cloud workspace 2no.
I recently tried to sign in to Bitbucket using the Google account / Gmail address that I believed was associated with my existing Bitbucket account. However, I was taken through the sign-up process and a new Bitbucket account was created instead.
In the newly created account, the 2no workspace does not appear under "All Workspaces".
However, my existing SSH key still has read/write access to repositories in the 2no workspace.
For example, the following succeeds:
git fetch
Bitbucket also successfully authenticates my existing SSH key:
ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
returns:
authenticated via ssh key.
The SSH key fingerprint accepted by Bitbucket is:
SHA256:sd+DBC1Avmnaze2E8A9DzKynOAohaRf+G6Q+jzKpP90
I also confirmed that the key has push permission. The following dry-run succeeds:
git push --dry-run origin HEAD:refs/heads/__bitbucket_permission_test__
and returns:
To bitbucket.org:2no/<repository>.git
* [new branch] HEAD -> __bitbucket_permission_test__
So the 2no workspace and repositories still exist, and my existing SSH credentials still have write access to them, but I can no longer access the workspace through the Bitbucket web UI.
Could an Atlassian team member please help me determine whether this SSH key is associated with my original Bitbucket user account or the 2no workspace, and advise how I can restore web access to the original account/workspace?
I can provide the full SSH public key if needed.
I have not deleted the newly created Bitbucket account.