The title says it all. Greenhopper manual suggests to go through 'Administration' > 'Global Settings' > 'Timetracking', but there does not seem to be a corresponding menu option in Jira OnDemand.
Hi Pascal,
Answering your question, it is currently not possible to set this. This has been requested here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6128 which originated from this request - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5117
Please vote on these tickets in order to raise their popularity. For additional information, here's Atlassian new feature implementation policy - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy
Regards,
Fahd
JIRA Admin > System > Time Tracking
Thanks for the quick answer, Jobin, but I have no "System" option under "Jira Admin"...
What I do see under "System Info", however, is that "Time Tracking Days Per Week" is set to 5. Would you know if that implies that Greenhopper skips weekends in the burndown charts?
Yes, it will skip weekends.
In my case I already have 5 days/week, but I still see weekends in my charts
Yes, that's what we see too, so I'm wondering if it actually skips weekends in the cancellations. Still going to have to test that.
I ran a test and found that unfortunately the weekends are not skipped and burndown is expected in them, even thought the "Time Tracking Days Per Week" is set to 5 in our Jira OnDemand instance:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.