Hi,
I'm trying to merge 2 seperate confluence instances together (one UK and one US). I've already been through a process of upgrading one instance to 4.1 (to bring both up to the same version and to allow me to import/export spaces) and i successfully managed to export/import a 'small' space over so I at least know it works. I then tried with a much larger space and ran into problems.
It took over 2 hours to compress and download the space from one instance (ok fair enough not great) but when I tried to import it into the new version it failed with the following error:
"Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page"
I've since tried increasing the session-timeout feature up to 180 (and restarting confluence) and re-running the import and it runs for approx 2 hours then returns the same error.
I have approx 16 spaces of this size to do so any ideas how I can resolve this ?
Thanks in advance
Ben