Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing and Exporting Spaces from Confluence getting a security token error

Brian Brian March 8, 2012

When importing a space to confluence (same versions number - 3.4) I am getting an

•Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page.

Which is a rather vague error, what is stopping me from import spaces from confluence

4 answers

2 votes
HuseinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2012

Brian and John, did you guys have to re-enter the admin credential in the websudo page before hitting into the security token error? If yes, and you get the error around 9-10mins after the import process started. Most likely it's caused by you've exceeded the default 10 minutes websudo period. The workaround would be to try disabling it ('Secure administrator sessions') temporarily and re-do the import.

If that doesn't help, please raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com and we should be able to help further.

0 votes
Michael Brinson November 12, 2012

I have the same problem as well.

0 votes
dodyrw October 30, 2012

I have the same problem. I import from on demand backup file.

After import I lost all users and replaced by the ones from backup. Even the admin user is replaced too.

0 votes
john smith April 6, 2012

Bump. Same problem in my installation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events