Hey. I'm new to both BitBucket and to git, and I'm struggling. I've got a simple POST service I'm trying to setup based on this code: (walk-through: http://simianstudios.com/blog/post/using-bitbucket-for-automated-deployment-of-multiple-repositories & code: https://gist.github.com/krisnoble/4692643)
It's not firing, and I've managed to work out why - the data in the $_POST variable isn't being accessed correctly. I've setup a `mail` function to email me the output and when I run `implode(',', $_POST)` and output the data, I get this in return:
{\"repository\": {\"website\": \"\", \"fork\": false, \"name\": \"test\", \"scm\": \"git\", \"owner\": \"me\", \"absolute_url\": \"/me/test/\", \"slug\": \"test\", \"is_private\": true}, \"user\": \"me\", \"truncated\": false, \"commits\": [{\"node\": \"5347dd04bbfd\", \"files\": [{\"type\": \"modified\", \"file\": \"index.html\"}], \"branch\": \"master\", \"utctimestamp\": \"2013-05-25 01:11:41+00:00\", \"timestamp\": \"2013-05-25 03:11:41\", \"raw_node\": \"5347dd04bbfd7c63e380985a5878dd3f34275994\", \"message\": \"testing remote push\\n\", \"size\": -1, \"author\": \"me\", \"parents\": [\"56eda188f077\"], \"raw_author\": \"My Name <me@xxx.com>\", \"revision\": null}], \"canon_url\": \"https://bitbucket.org\"}
This doesn't look right and it also means that when i try to access $_POST['payload'] or any other variable combo, it's coming up empty.
What am I doing wrong??